The latest to fall in that trap goes to Philly rapper AR-Ab, who’s lyrics truly reflect life. On Nov. 19, AR-Ab, whose real name is Abdul West got rung up on federal charges for a drug trafficking ring. A record label under West was being used as a drug front and is alleged to have a couple of bodies tied to it — and yes, as in bodies, we mean what’s being described by an Inquirer report as “several murders.” Under federal mandates, West now faces a mandatory prison sentence of 15 years.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration