Well, sort of. We’ve partnered with Bold.org, which is offering a $1,000 local journalism grant to local high school and college journalism students who want to create a piece of content on something big that affects city residents. As an alternative weekly, we’ve aligned to say the weirder, the better, or the important story affecting Philly that is being missed completely. We’ve aligned to say that if Bold.org picks you, we’ll publish your piece, or run your content on our site. All of the instructions on how to apply for the grant are on the bold.org website. Deadline to register is Jan. 31. Excited to see what you got, Philly.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration