Trump trial lawyers Bruce Castor and Michael van der Veen didn’t let U.S. senators forget where they were from during the former president’s second impeachment hearing last week. Between Castor harkening back to childhood memories listening to records and van der Veen telling the Senate chamber that witnesses should be deposed at his law office in “Philly-delphia,” the city took a front row seat during much of the impeachment hearing, and not always in the most positive light. It sure made for great television, though.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration