That’s what an opinion piece in the Inquirer suggests, saying that Philadelphia’s once oft-used term is played out, probably courtesy of all the people not from Philly using it incorrectly. You agree with the Inky? Is jawn tired? Tell us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll run them in an upcoming issue.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration