One lucky lady will be the recipient of a $5,000 award for the best feature-length screenplay or TV pilot through the Greater Philadelphia Film Office’s new “Set in Philadelphia” screenwriting competition. Open to all female screenwriters with ties to the region, the The Nina Lo Presti prize is available to the first 25 submissions that meet the criteria and are submitted by March 1. The Nina Lo Presti Award is made possible by Lo Presti’s daughter, Laurie, and Laurie’s husband, Ron Masciantonio. Winners will be announced in the spring. For more information, visit https://film.org/sip and happy writing.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration