Philly photog Keith Zotti (a/k/a @gritadelphia on Instagram) snapped this on New Year’s Eve in Old City. Though it was brightly lit and looked inviting, all was quiet at Positano Coast that night. The U.S. Custom House towers over the restaurant in the background illuminating the night sky. Have a photo for the Big Pic? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social at #PWBigPic.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration