We have a soft spot for those who don’t give AF (as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone else, obviously). Case in point our man here who decided to scale a few city monuments via bike right outside City Hall. For a split second, it brought us back to a happier time in old Philly, one spent dodging wayward skateboards at Love Park. Shoutout to photographer Wave Lane for the photo and to you Philly who keeps submitting gems like these via firstname.lastname@example.org or via a tag on social media with the hashtag #PWBigPic.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration
- State of Our CityWhat’s really ‘abhorrent’?
- State of Our CityState of Our City | May 20-27
- LGBTQ / Sex, Sex with TimareeWill Philly be next to decriminalize sex work?
- Interests, News‘Mob Talk Sitdown’ covers organized crime in Philly