Workers move about on the 1700 block of Chancellor Street in the Rittenhouse neighborhood in late December. Talya Amati Lewis, a street photographer who spends a lot of time in Philly and New York, snapped this because she said the back alleys of Philly draw her in “as this gritty infrastructure of the urban landscape where many may peer down but few will venture.” Have a photo for the Big Pic? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us on social at #PWBigPic.
More Popular Articles
Most Popular This Week
- Interests, News, OpinionThe thinner blue line
- Interests, News, PeopleComplaint alleges a pattern of misconduct at D.A.’s office
- News, People‘I’m going to kick Krasner’s ass’
- Opinion, PeopleStu Bykofsky: Don’t fall for Larry Krasner’s cynical bait-and-switch trick
- NewsFood, festivities and ALL the fireworks planned for this summer’s Wawa Welcome America celebration